JvM HAVELCommunications Planner
Jung von Matt HAVEL is looking for an ambitious and experienced Communications Planner to establish and grow the discipline in the agency. You will work closely with the strategy lead and senior management, and have the opportunity to participate in shaping the strategic and creative process.
How does a creative idea become a campaign? We are looking for a Communications Planner to translate ideas across owned, earned and paid touchpoints in order to deliver powerfully on clients’ briefs and objectives. The Communications Planner will work as a link between the brand strategist, creatives and media agencies to ensure creative execution and media complement one another, optimising campaign performance.
- Develop campaign architectures and channel plans
- Determine different tasks and KPIs for each touchpoint and derive messages accordingly
- Write creative briefings for distinct touchpoints
- Develop customer journeys
- Support and advise clients’ internal media and channel teams
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Communications Planner in a creative or media agency
- Understanding of digital, social and emerging platforms and technologies
- Ability to think creatively and media-channel-agnostically
- Passion for outstanding creativity
- Interest in culture and trends and how they gain traction
- Natural interest in people's media behavior, and channels that are relevant to our customers' businesses, incl. TV, digital, social, print, OOH, events and SEA
- Knowledgeable about measurable campaign KPIs to improve creative effectiveness and the sales rate of innovative ideas
- Fluency in German is a plus, but not mandatory
Wie bewerbe ich mich richtig?