JvM CREATORSStudent Assistant QA/CM
Jung von Matt is looking for Student Assistant QA/CM (remote or on-site).
DAM (Digital Asset Management) is the BMW Group's new central content platform.
As the DAM editorial team, we are responsible for the digitalized content management.
In addition to supporting and maintaining the content and the system, we also support the further development and continuous expansion of the system, in coordination with the customer and the implementation partner.
Tasks at a glance:
- Editorial support, maintenance and expansion of the system
- Continuous expansion of the content and the functions of the system
- Training & monitoring of system-based coordination processes
- Business support
- User administration
- structured work with attention to detail
- solution-oriented consulting skills
- independent as well as team-oriented work with hands-on mentality
- conscientiousness, reliability, patience
- good communication skills in German & English (spoken & written)
- knowledge in Jira & Confluence, as well as content management advantageous
- confident handling of MS Office
We are looking forward to your application!
Jung von Matt should be a space where all people experience respect: No matter where they come from, how they think, what they believe, which gender they belong to and which one attracts them more.
How do I apply correctly?