JvM CREATORSProject Manager
Jung von Matt is looking for a German-speaking Project Manager (m/f/d) on-site or remote.
As the ideal JvM Project Manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for client and project planning, as well as for the central editorial (asset management) and user administration (business support, testing & analytics) areas of the project.
- Creation, import and deletion of assets (images, texts, documents, 3D models, videos)
- Archiving of expired assets
- Editing asset information (metadata maintenance)
- Managing the multilingual tag list (German/ English)
- Ensuring correct maintenance of metadata
- Administration of usage rights
- Support with documentation of the editorial process
- User support and processing of user requests
- System training for new users
- Support for systemic development and functional test cases
- Support with documentation of the user administration/business support process Role and rights administration
- Processing of new registration requests
- Monitoring and further development of analytics functionalities
What you bring to the table:
- High level of precision and perseverance
- Confident acting in a dynamic environment
- Very good communication skills
- Good technical understanding
- Understanding of agile working models
- High service and quality standards
- Fun to work in a team
- Very good German and English skills
We are looking forward to your application!
Jung von Matt should be a space where all people experience respect: No matter where they come from, how they think, what they believe, which gender they belong to and which one attracts them more.
How do I apply correctly?