JvM HAVELJunior Strategist
Jung von Matt is looking for a German-speaking Junior Strategist (m/f/d).
As the ideal JvM Junior Strategist (m/f/d), you will have successfully completed your studies and have some initial professional experience of approx. 1-2 years in "strategic planning" on the agency side. We are looking for a highly motivated free spirit (m/f/d) with courage, curiosity and an uncanny desire for outstanding creation. You should also have an interest in people, brands, trends and opinions.
- Analyses of markets, brands and customer needs
- Tracking down consumer insights, trends and cultural tensions
- Development and conception of target group-specific, cross-channel brand and communication strategies
- Developing brands through the ability to combine psychological knowledge, analytical thinking and creativity
- Inspiring creative teams to deliver outstanding creative work
- Creating compelling presentations
- Supporting pitches
- Completed Bachelor's/Master's degree in the field of social or economic sciences, psychology or similar with a focus on marketing/communication.
- First professional experience, approx. 1-2 years in strategic planning, ideally on the agency side
- Knowledge & confident use of strategic tools (B4P)
- A mixture of analytical thinker and creative free spirit with sound business understanding
- Passion for strong brands and inspiring communication
- Understanding of different communication channels and their requirements and impact
- A curious view of the world and an interest in trends, innovations and media
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working as well as a high level of initiative
- Very good English skills
We look forward to receiving your application!
Jung von Matt should be a space where all people experience respect: No matter where they come from, how they think, what they believe, which gender they belong to and which one attracts them more.
Not yet done a strategy test?
How do I apply correctly?