JvM NECKARData Strategy Director
Jung von Matt is looking for Director Data Science (m/w/d).
With several years of professional experience as a data scientist, you bring excellent methodological skills in the area of structuring and analysing data. For you, data is not an end in itself, but you enjoy communicating your findings from data analyses to people and working together to make the outstanding creative power of our communication even more effective.
- Impact analysis of our creative work
- Development and implementation of test and learn strategies
- Leading the data strategy team and developing employees
- Data strategy consulting for clients
- Identification of data potentials for creative ideas (Data Creativity)
- Data visualization (dashboard)
- Data modelling (custom KPI, benchmarks, ...)
- Probability-based predictions (basis for strategic recommendations)
- KPI definition
- Customer journey mapping
- Understanding of the communication and advertising industry
- Enjoy communicating and working with creative people
- You are enthusiastic about questioning existing solutions and developing innovations
- Experience in leading employees
- Very good skills in R
- Very good statistical skills
- Very good skills in marketing analytics
- Good skills in Python
- Good skills in Google Analytics
- Data visualization skills
- Basic knowledge of marketing mix modelling
- Basic knowledge of website tracking
What we offer:
- Exciting global and national clients (Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, …)
- Integrated work. Close cooperation with creation, strategy and production
- Opportunity to help shape outstanding campaigns worldwide
- A lot of creative freedom with clients and in the agency
- Opportunity to help shape one of the world's leading independent creative agencies
- Remote work
- Fair salary
- A highly motivated team that supports each other, grows together and wants to change the industry.
We look forward to receiving your application!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekDNmA5O40w (JvM Group)
PositionData Strategy Director
How do I apply correctly?