JvM STARTProject Manager
PROJECT MANAGER (M/F/D) 100%
JUNG VON MATT START IS LOOKING FOR A GERMAN-SPEAKING PROJECT MANAGER (M/F/D).
We support startups in their early stages: through our approach of Founder-Centric Brand Services, we deliver exactly what is absolutely necessary right now to answer startup needs individually. That's why, in addition to excellent creative work and brand expertise, we rely on digital, agile methods, processes and products. We bring the dynamics of the scene into our organization and speak the language of our target group. In other words, our everyday agency life looks a little different than you'd expect.
Your area of responsibility
- You take over the project responsibility & lead our clients competently; you plan, coordinate, control the projects together with our clients.
- You have the responsibility for budgeting & reporting
- You develop & optimize our project and customer collaboration processes with
- You actively engage with the startup scene & show presence
- You actively shape the development of our agency and thus decisively shape our START culture.
What you bring to the table
- You are a master of the consultant's craft and are top fit in all communicative activities, disciplines and media (classic and digital).
- You are familiar with agile processes and methods such as Scrum, Kanban and Design Thinking.
- You have agency experience and are passionate about the startup world.
- You are used to working independently & proactively support where needed
- Your Mindset: Creative Leadership
- Your English skills are overwhelming.
What we offer you
- Great colleagues and exciting young brands
- Living the (corporate) startup-life in Berlin Mitte
- Hybrid work model & lots of travel
- You help to build young companies into strong brands (including us)
- Lots of learning and development potential
- Lots of team love & activities
We are looking forward to you!
Jung von Matt is supposed to be a space where all people experience respect: No matter where they come from, how they think, what they believe, which gender they belong to and which one attracts them more.
How do I apply correctly?