JvM STARTSenior Copywriter
JUNG VON MATT START IS LOOKING FOR GERMAN SENIOR COPYWRITER (M/F/D).
We support startups in their early stages: Through our Founder-Centric Brand Services approach, we deliver exactly what is absolutely necessary right now to answer startup needs individually. That's why, in addition to excellent creative work and brand expertise, we rely on digital, agile methods, processes and products. We bring the dynamics of the scene into our organization and speak the language of our target group. In other words, our everyday agency life looks a little different than you'd expect.
Your area of responsibility
- Together with our creativity team you create brands from scratch and give them a voice for the first time
- You take care of the linguistic optimization of all texts from headline to post copy, always hitting the right note.
- You will actively shape the development of our agency and thus have a decisive influence on our START culture.
What you bring to the table
- You already have quite a bit in your portfolio & you have a good command of the entire range of advertising media.
- You are not only a copywriter, but also a strong conceptual thinker
- Critical thinking and an affinity for strategy
- You are passionate about the startup world and regularly keep yourself informed about the most important trends and events
- You are used to working on your own initiative and proactively support where needed
- Your Mindset: Creative Leadership
- Your english skills are solid as a rock
What we offer you
- The best of the agency & startup world, combined in a new agency experience that you actively shape
- Focus on creative excellence, small teams & short decision-making processes
- Great colleagues and exciting young brands
- Living the startup-life in Berlin Mitte
- Hybrid work model
- You help to build young companies into strong brands (including us)
- Lots of creative and development potential
- Lots of team love & activities
We are looking forward to your application!
Jung von Matt is supposed to be a space where all people experience respect: No matter where they come from, how they think, what they believe, which gender they belong to and which one attracts them more.