navos/Berlin Junior Consultant Public Affairs
For navos - Public Dialogue Consultants, sustainable, serious dialogue with all stakeholders is the foundation of communication. Our 65 consultants in Berlin, Düsseldorf and Hamburg specialize in stakeholder dialogues, corporate communications and public affairs. We analyze, advise and implement dialog. Directly or indirectly, on site or mediated by the media. We have received many national and international awards for our work, which we are pleased about. More important to us, however, is the fact that we enjoy working together as a team.
For our Berlin office, we are looking for a
JUNIOR CONSULTANT (M:W:D) WITH A FOCUS ON INTERNATIONAL & PUBLIC AFFAIRS as soon as possible.
- Advising clients from the energy industry on various topics of national and international energy policy
- Management and integration of political measures into the company's communication strategy
- Supporting the strategic conception, planning, preparation and implementation of political communication measures
- Development, implementation and support of networking and contact programs
- Organization and management of various public affairs instruments such as political monitoring, position papers, campaigns and political social media activities
- Planning and coordination of various international corporate communications measures (internal and external)
- Actively advising and setting up new and especially digital PA tools for clients
You bring with you:
- A university degree and 1- 2 years of professional experience in the field of public and / or international relations, political communication or journalism, ideally in a communications agency, association, company or political institution
- Experience in managing complex issues, experience in energy policy and international relations is desirable
- Good know-how and expertise in the field of communication concepts and strategy development as well as press & public relations
- Textual confidence as well as very good oral expression skills (German and English)
- Additional language skills (esp. French or Arabic) are an advantage
- A communicative nature and a convincing, confident and friendly manner
- Decisiveness, a structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Willingness to travel
- Collaboration in a highly motivated team, exciting topics and challenging tasks on the pulse of time (energy policy, logistics, digitalization, sustainability).
- Diverse development opportunities through insights into various other communication disciplines, also in exchange with our locations in Hamburg and Düsseldorf
- Fixed customer projects with personal responsibility for sub-projects
- International partner network
- Diverse development and training opportunities, both internally and externally
- Positive feedback culture and individual support from experienced colleagues
- Flexible forms of work such as home or remote office incl. equipment in the form of a navos notebook and smartphone
- Regular team events
- Company Bike Program
We look forward to receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV, references) in the form of a PDF file at email@example.com or via online form.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us.
Contact: Matej Kralj, 030 / 467 24 25 - 46
PositionJunior Consultant Public Affairs
How do I apply correctly?