netzeffekt/HamburgSenior Art Director
When online marketing experts find the perfect balance between technology, reach and creation, sales targets are no longer just aspired to, but achieved. netzeffekt, performance agency of the Jung v. Matt Group, combines this expertise in a well-coordinated team whose DNA is anchored in a common goal: Turning Traffic into Sales.
You want to be part of this team? Then apply now for a full-time position as Senior Art Director (m/f/d) in Munich.
Senior Art Director (m/f/d)
What we are looking for:
As netzeffekt Senior Art Director (m/f/d), you will be the creative driving force behind exciting and varied projects for well-known clients from a wide range of industries. Together with your team, you will develop high-performance and inspiring digital projects and campaigns. You will coordinate directly with the creative and technical director within the creation department and work closely with digital experts across departments - short paths without hierarchies are what set us apart.
- A design junkie who is at home in the digital world and who is well versed in the creative development of cross-device web applications as well as inspiring and converting advertising.
- A sensitive user expert who can empathize with different user groups and transform data-based insights into exciting visual stories in a targeted manner. You already have experience with testing and personalization? All the better!
- An all-rounder for all facets of digital creation - from research to concept, from the UX story to the visual main idea.
- We're on fire for awesome creation and performance KPIs - so are you!
What you bring to the table:
- Completed design degree or comparable education.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as Senior Art Director or a comparable position.
- You are a conceptually strong experienced designer for digital campaigns with a strong UX focus.
- Text strength and moving image affinity are also no operational challenge for you? Jackpot!
- You have very high standards for design and usability, as well as a keen sense for the right trends.
- Independent work and goal-oriented teamwork, both internally and externally, are in your blood.
- Communication with clients and the presentation of creative projects are no problem for you.
- You are responsible and enjoy actively passing on your creative passion as a coach in the team.
- You bring an exciting and broad portfolio that inspires and challenges us.
- Communication in written and spoken English is no problem for you.
What awaits you:
A race car in which you can adjust the seat yourself: We hire talented people who want to step on the gas and provide a working environment with the necessary legroom, i.e. freedom and responsibility, extensive training opportunities, fair compensation with 30 (+1) days annual leave and flexible working hours and location. We always look forward to curious and creative individuals who contribute their own ideas and impulses. We value classic virtues such as thoroughness and reliability, but also have a very good culture of making mistakes. Because we offer appreciation at all levels.
Apply to us now by email including your resume, portfolio and salary requirements. Want a change and don't have any documents at hand? No matter! Then just send us a link with your profile from Xing- or LinkedIn.