netzeffektJunior Consultant Digital Analytics & BI.
When online marketing experts find the perfect balance between technology, reach and creation, sales targets are no longer just aspired to, but achieved. netzeffekt, performance agency of the Jung v. Matt Group, combines this expertise in a well-coordinated team whose DNA is anchored in a common goal: Turning Traffic into Sales.
Do you want to be part of this team? Then apply now as a full-time Junior Consultant Digital Analytics at our Munich location.
Junior Consultant Digital Analytics & BI (m/f/d).
What we are looking for:
As netzeffekt Junior Consultant Digital Analytics & BI you will support the conception, creation and visualization of dashboards. You develop KPI based tracking and testing concepts and are involved in the implementation at the customer from the beginning. You will join a nice and extremely competent team - Digital Analytics & Business Intelligence, which works closely together and consults each other - always with the goal to get the best for the customer.
Your absolute added value - you will get to know the complete spectrum of online marketing.
- Participation and supportive customer service in the implementation of data projects.
- Operational support for Analytics ad hoc customer requests from our ticket system.
- Design, implementation and documentation of digital analytics projects and visual presentation of results.
- Contribute to the execution of analytics to identify and evaluate key success factors.
- Independently drive initiatives and identify new measures to achieve goals.
- Work closely with UX and Media to jointly generate relevant insights and continuously derive optimization measures to increase performance.
What you bring to the table:
- Completed studies in business administration, media informatics, business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- 1 year of professional experience is an advantage, e.g. as a junior analyst in an agency or a company in the online industry.
- Initial experience using analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Initial experience using visualization tools, such as Datastudio, Power BI or Tableau.
- Strong passion for data and tools, and curiosity to answer questions in a data-driven manner.
- Analytical and networked way of thinking and acting, as well as independent and structured way of working.
- Communication with the customer and very high service/customer orientation is no problem for you.
- The desire and passion to develop yourself further in digital marketing.
What makes it special to work for us?
netzeffekt has no roof. No walls. At least not in our minds. If you want to grow, you grow in every direction. We offer all employees who want to develop the opportunities and means to do so. The reason is simple: grass doesn't grow faster if you pull on it; a tree doesn't grow straighter if you lean against it. Motivation can only come from within. That's why we find out in the initial meeting where an employee wants to grow - and offer him the freedom to get there.
Out of their own motivation. Out of common interest.
We hire talented people who want to step on the gas and provide a working environment with the necessary legroom: i.e.
- Freedom and responsibility with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Extensive training offer with internal as well as external individual training opportunities
- Attractive remuneration with 30+1 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours and location
- Job bike to get from A to B in a sustainable way
- A motivated and helpful team that supports you in your professional and personal development
- Familiar and open cooperation as well as flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
We value classic virtues such as thoroughness and reliability, but also have a very good culture of making mistakes. Because we offer appreciation at all levels, for people who want to set an example as team players.
Apply now by mail including your resume and salary requirements to us. Do you feel like a change and don't have any documents at hand? Doesn't matter! Then simply send us a link with your profile from Xing- or LinkedIn.
PositionJunior Consultant Digital Analytics & BI.