When online marketing experts find the perfect balance between technology, reach and creation, sales targets are no longer just aspired to, but achieved. netzeffekt, performance agency of the Jung v. Matt Group, combines this expertise in a well-coordinated team whose DNA is anchored in a common goal: Turning Traffic into Sales.
You want to be part of this team? Then apply now as (Senior) Manager SEA (m/f/d) with specialization / experience in the field of commerce (channels: shopping and Amazon marketing) in full-time or part-time (30h) at the Munich location or remotely.
(Senior) Manager SEA (m/f/d) - (full-time / part-time / remote)
You are a member of the Digital Media team, which manages the campaign management of all digital channels such as Search, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, Youtube, Display and Programmatic.
- Active support and further development (operational and strategic) of well-known B2B or B2C customers.
- Conception, implementation and analysis of SEA strategies and campaigns.
- Independent setup and optimization of SEA campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- Budget controlling and management
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with other teams including technical response to internal inquiries.
- Creation of reportings and presentations for customers.
- At least 2-2.5 years of relevant experience in the operational management of PPC campaigns, ideally in an
- online marketing agency or on the corporate side.
- Your focus is on Google Ads (Search / Display / Shopping / YouTube) and Microsoft Advertising.
- Technical understanding as well as high tool affinity, e.g. in campaign setup and handling or optimization.
- Ideally experience in using tracking / analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Good analytical skills, great fun with numbers / MS Excel and a structured independent way of working.
- Very good communication skills, as well as willingness and joy to use and share your strengths in the team.
- The desire and passion to develop yourself further in digital marketing and to roll up your sleeves to do so.
What awaits you:
A race car in which you can adjust the seat yourself: We hire talent that wants to step on the gas and provide a work environment with the legroom you need: ie.
- Freedom and responsibility with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Extensive training opportunities with internal as well as external individual training opportunities
- Attractive remuneration with 30+1 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours as well as flexible work location - i.e. on-site Munich or remotely
- Flexible employment options: full-time or part-time
- A motivated and helpful team that supports you in your professional and personal development
- Familiar and open cooperation as well as flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- The opportunity to get to know and apply the other digital media channels - such as numerous social channels and programmatic.
We value classic virtues such as thoroughness and reliability, but also have a very good culture of making mistakes. That's because we offer appreciation at all levels, for people who want to set an example as team players.
Apply now by mail including your resume and salary requirements to us. Want a change and don't have any documents ready? It doesn't matter! Then simply send us a link with your profile from Xing- or LinkedIn.