netzeffektStudent Assistant Digital Media
When online marketing experts find the perfect balance between technology, reach and creation, sales targets are no longer just aspired to, but achieved. netzeffekt, performance agency of the Jung v. Matt Group, combines this expertise in a well-coordinated team whose DNA is anchored in a common goal: Turning Traffic into Sales.
You want to be part of this team? Then apply now as a Digital Media Working Student (m/f/d) at our Munich location.
Digital Media Working Student (m/f/d) in Munich.
What we are looking for:
As a netzeffekt working student, you will be a member of the Digital Media team. Your absolute added value - you will get to know the complete spectrum of online marketing.
- Operational support of the Digital Media Managers* in campaign setups and optimizations of our well-known customer campaigns in the area of SEA and Social, such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn,...
- Research for keywords relevant to the topic and traffic.
- Creation of ad texts.
- Supporting the analysis and further development of the campaigns.
- Support and independent KPI report creation.
What you bring with you:
- Ideally, you are a student* majoring in digital or online marketing or comparable and already have basic knowledge in SEA or social marketing.
- You have fun and interest in digital marketing and want to expand your knowledge.
- Reliability and independent way of working.
- Confident knowledge of German, both written and spoken.
- Enjoy working in a team
What makes it special to work for us?
netzeffekt has no roof. No walls. At least not in our heads. If you want to grow, you grow in every direction. We offer all employees who want to develop the opportunities and means to do so. The reason is simple: grass doesn't grow faster if you pull on it; a tree doesn't grow straighter if you lean against it. Motivation can only come from within. That's why we find out in the initial meeting where an employee wants to grow - and offer him the freedom to get there.
Out of their own motivation. Out of common interest.
We hire talented people who want to step on the gas and provide a working environment with the necessary legroom: i.e.
- Freedom and responsibility with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Flexible working hours and location
- A motivated and helpful team that supports you in your professional and personal development
- Familiar and open cooperation as well as flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
We value classic virtues such as thoroughness and reliability, but also have a very good culture of making mistakes. Because we offer appreciation at all levels, for people who want to set an example as team players.
Apply now by mail including your resume and salary requirements to us. Do you feel like a change and don't have any documents at hand? Doesn't matter! Then simply send us a link with your profile from Xing- or LinkedIn.
PositionStudent Assistant Digital Media