netzeffekt/AustriaConsultant Data Insights Digital Analytics & BI.
When online marketing experts find the perfect balance between technology, reach and creation, sales targets are no longer just aspired to, but achieved. netzeffekt, performance agency of the Jung v. Matt Group, combines this expertise in a well-coordinated team whose DNA is anchored in a common goal: Turning Traffic into Sales.
You want to be part of this team? Then apply to us now as a Consultant Data Insights (m/f/d) in full-time at our Vienna location.
Consultant Data Insights (m/f/d) Vienna
What we are looking for:
As a netzeffekt Consultant Data Insights (m/f/d) you are independently responsible for customer relations/projects regarding analytics strategy and data usage, i.e. you are the expert for our customers, manage the communication and coordinate the internal implementation of the topics with our internal specialist departments. You identify current trends & tools in the data space, adapt them as needed and train your colleagues across departments to maximize data literacy. You will join a nice and extremely competent team - Digital Analytics & Business Intelligence, working closely together and consulting each other - always with the goal to bring out the best for the customer.
Your absolute added value - you will get to know the complete spectrum of online marketing.
- Conducting analyses to identify and evaluate performance drivers.
- Communicating data to target groups and translating it into insights and recommendations, as well as presenting results visually.
- Ensure measurability of our successes by defining relevant KPIs, collecting them and visually presenting them in reports.
- Work closely with UX and Media to jointly generate relevant insights and derive optimization measures.
- Skilled sparring partner and coordinator of interdisciplinary teams to implement ongoing projects.
What you bring to the table:
Completed studies in business administration, media informatics, business informatics or a comparable education/qualification.
At least 2 years of professional experience, e.g. as a (campaign) analyst in a digital agency or a company in the online industry.
Analytical, networked and holistic way of thinking and acting, as well as independent and structured way of working.
Strong passion, curiosity and solidified experience in Digital Analytics & BI (e.g. tracking, dashboards, analytics, research, testing and experience operating analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics).
Communication in the team and with the customer in the form of a very high service/customer orientation are no problem for you.
You never lose sight of the defined goal, like to incorporate your own ideas, are motivated and look beyond the end of your nose to further develop the customer.
What makes it special to work for us?
netzeffekt has no roof. No walls. At least not in our minds. If you want to grow, you grow in every direction. We offer all employees who want to develop the opportunities and means to do so. The reason is simple: grass doesn't grow faster if you pull on it; a tree doesn't grow straighter if you lean against it. Motivation can only come from within. That's why we find out in the initial meeting where an employee wants to grow - and offer him the freedom to get there.
Out of their own motivation. Out of common interest.
We hire talented people who want to step on the gas and provide a working environment with the necessary legroom: i.e.
- Freedom and responsibility with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Extensive training offer with internal as well as external individual training opportunities
- Attractive remuneration with 30+1 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours and location
- Job bike to get from A to B in a sustainable way
- A motivated and helpful team that supports you in your professional and personal development
- Familiar and open cooperation as well as flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
We value classic virtues such as thoroughness and reliability, but also have a very good culture of making mistakes. Because we offer appreciation at all levels, for people who want to set an example as team players.
Apply now by mail including your resume and salary requirements to us. Do you feel like a change and don't have any documents at hand? Doesn't matter! Then simply send us a link with your profile from Xing- or LinkedIn.
PositionConsultant Data Insights Digital Analytics & BI.