White Horse MusicMusic Consultant
White Horse Music is looking for a Music Consultant (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
You will support our team in advising our customers, in music research and in project management. You will supervise music productions, prepare calculations, conduct negotiations with rights holders from the music industry, including the licensing of original music and the conclusion of testimonial contracts.
As an ideal Music Consultant (m/f/d) you are familiar with the licensing practice in copyright and ancillary copyright law and know the processes of music and advertising film productions. You have a top overview of the music market and its trends, have a broad music repertoire knowledge and bring at least 3 years of professional experience from the field of brand partnership, synch or a similar field, so that you can quickly get into the day-to-day business after a short training period.
You are a structured head (m/f/d) with a passion for music and see yourself as an inspiring advisor to our customers in all matters concerning music. In addition to team spirit and a high degree of responsibility, you are equipped with commercial understanding, negotiating skills and the ability to manage complex projects. You will be in charge of our clients' music campaigns, from the use of original music to music productions and testimonial campaigns. In addition to consulting, you will independently calculate projects and support our team in negotiations with rights holders, in checking contracts and in finding the right song. In addition, you will coordinate the processes between JvM agencies, clients, rights holders and music creators.
What you should bring with you:
- At least 3 years of experience in brand partnership, synch, music supervision or music consulting
- Experience from licensing practice in copyright and ancillary copyright law
- know-how about the processes of a music production and advertising film production
- very good industry and market knowledge (music and advertising)
- extensive knowledge of music repertoire
- overview of trends and innovations in the music landscape
- ideally knowledge of music promotion and music marketing
- strong coordination and implementation skills for large, complex projects
- confident and sovereign appearance
- entrepreneurial thinking and economic action
- Ability to work independently
- Ambitious, organized, flexible, open-minded, self-reliant and loyal
- high degree of responsibility, ability to work under pressure, service orientation, professionalism, argumentative strength and team player mentality
- Very good written and spoken English
We are looking forward to your application!
How do I apply correctly?